Canker is a disease that usually affect budgerigars and pigeons. This disease can be treated with Carnidazole and Metronidazole.
WE GOT YOU COVERED!
HARKERS SPARTRIX FOR CANKER ULCER TREATMENT
- A handy TABLET form so pigeons can be treated individually ensuring all birds receive the required dose.
- Containing 10mg Carnidazole
- 50 tablets, 1 tablet per bird
- Adult birds should be treated before breeding and again before racing season
- Young birds should be treated with half a tablet at weaning or before flying out